Under the radar I started working, 7 months ago, full-time to help launch a tech start-up here in the heart of New York City. I can’t say much about it until we launch, but I can give you a few hints.
- We’ve already launched our product privately and we are aiming to launch publicly on April 17th.
- We are launching with an iPhone app, an Android app, and a full web platform.
- It’s the biggest thing I’ve ever worked on and I’ve worked on some big stuff.
- We just hired this amazing guy.
- Including all of our amazing contractors, we are employing 12 people already. This excites me for sure.
- We have four very famous clients that will be launching with us and are in intense negotiations with about 10 more.
- Our Board of Advisors is one of the best I’ve ever seen.
- Nothing like it exists.
- We are filing patents on new technologies that we’ve built and should have them in place before we launch.
- We are about to close our second of funding.
That’s about all I can say for now! Here’s a very cool video about our logo we shot on a RED cam in our office…