I don’t post prayer requests often, but I really need your prayers right now.
- If you never pray, can you try this time any way?
- If you have a small group, can you include these requests?
- If your church takes prayer requests, can you include these?
- If you have prayer circles or prayer chains, can you include these?
- Can you share this post and ask your friends and family to include us?
Here are my prayer requests…
1. Our 10 year old daughter, Kendi, was recently diagnosed with scoliosis and has been in more pain recently than normal. She’s the sweetest girl ever and it is breaking me in to pieces that she is in pain now and that it could get worse.
Kendi begins treatment for her scoliosis next week. Could you please pray for her? Prayer for healing. Pray for great doctors and nurses. Pray for her to be in little to no pain.
2. My wife is going to kill me for this, but I have to do what I have to do. On January 23rd my wife has to undergo a very serious surgery to address ongoing problems that Rai has had since we had our last baby nearly 4 years ago. Rai is my best friend, the rock of our family, and we all not only need her, but we need her to be well and whole. Would you please pray for her? Please pray that her surgery is routine. Please pray that her doctors and nurses are masterful. Please pray that her recovery is perfect.
3. As we have been for the past 18 months, my family is facing several big decisions about our future. We’re living in Manhattan and Kentucky, we have a new baby we’re caring for and loving, I’m a part of a new startup. A lot of things are a bit unsettled. Could you pray for wisdom? Would you pray for clarity? Please also pray for peace.
Thank you all so much! I will keep you posted on how everything goes, but to be on the safe side – just keep on praying.